Listube is a website that allows you to easily create, listen to and share youtube playlists.
You don't have to login the site in order to use it or even create/share playlists. In general, we try to give full functionality to anonymous users, although in order to save favorites, and not rely on cookies, it is better to be logged in.
Tips and Tricks
- Advanced search : use the little arrow next to the search button to reveal advanced search options
- Import YouTube playlists: In the advanced search options, check out the “Import YouTube playlist” option
- Export to youtube: coming (very) soon
- Song mini menu: hover above the little arrow on the left of each song in the playlist in order to reveal the song mini menu which lets you
- change the name of the song
- search for another version of the song
- watch it on youtube
- download the mp3 onto your computer
- Search an artist’s name in order to get their album list, and press on an album in order to get it’s tracks
- You can drag and drop albums and songs into your playlist
- Press popup video to increase video size
- Change video quality: When the video is popped-up/fullscreen, you have a button to change the video quality
- Press the “embed” button to get a code to embed your list in your own website !
- Have a long playlist? search for a specific song in your playlist
using the small search icon at the bottom of the playlist
Q. The videos wont play ! No video is coming up !
A. Make sure you have Flash installed. sometimes it helps to hard-refresh the page (ctrl+F5 or cmd+F5).
Q. All of the playlist is turning red one by one, and no song is played
A. This happenes sometimes when your browser is zoomed out and YouTube.com thinks your video player size is too small and you won’t see their ads. Try resetting your zoom (usually ctrl+0 or cmd+0)
* Some users report that in Chrome some plugins are conflicting with the player causing the songs to turn red one by one. The easy solution of this is opening listube.com in "incontigo mode" (ctrl+shift+N or cmd+shift+N). If it happens to you it will really help us if you could send us your plugin list so we could figure out which one is conflicting. Thanks !
Q. Some of the songs (but not all) are turning red and I can’t listen to them !
A. This usually means that the video was either removed from youtube for some reason, or that it is unavailable in your country. You can go to the youtube to find out more about it using the small youtube logo via the song mini-menu
Q. I was creating a list the other day and today I don’t see under “last played” ! where did it go?!
Q. Other questions/concerns?
A. just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org